RGC Service and Maintenance
RGC Service and Maintenance is based around servicing and maintaining our core services within RGC group of: Greenhouse construction, Earthworks and steel buildings.
Our service and maintenance package includes; but not limited to:
- Repairing / replacing glass throughout the greenhouse structure
- Greasing maintaining ventallation mechanics
- Curtain repairs/replacements (horizontal and vertical)
- Repairing / replacing various wall and roof cladding
- Repairing / replacing storm drain pipe
- Annual routine services including but not limited to:
- greasing ventallation, checking vent limits, other wear and tear
- curtain operation, curtain limits and overall curtain operation
RGC Group, originally Ruthven Greenhouse Construction, was created by the Neufeld Brothers over 25 Years ago, starting off with some portable tools and a lunch pail. As they soon realized the demand for greenhouses here in Ontario and in Canada, they pivoted, hiring employees, and purchasing larger equipment to help with the demand. Now more than 25 Years of building greenhouses and large team of employees later, RGC Group continues to grow.